Friday, April 5, 2013

New Adventure

Welcome to PJ's Scarves & More blog. What started out as a small hobby has turned into a small business rather quickly. Originally I bought some of the special yarn used to make these scarves, made one, wore it into work one day and the rest is history. My hopes for this blog is to showcase the different colors and styles that I have available for sale. I also want to detail my journey into this new business venture

Here is a few of the colors before they have been crocheted

Here is an example of a completed scarf.




 Coming soon Mt. Zion High School colors, Argenta-Oreana colors!! Should have by the end of this week!! Also keep in mind Argenta-Oreana colors are also Illini colors!!!!! Stay with me as this adventure unfolds. I am sure this blog will evolve as time goes on.
To order comment on this post or email me at pjscarves@gmail.com. Special for April.... 2 for $25. Or $15 for one.

No comments:

Post a Comment